Thursday, January 22, 2009

It has been a long time since I updated the blog, sorry life has been busy.

I was 12 weeks on Tuesday - I can hardly believe how fast this pregnancy is going by. I keep telling myself everyday that I am going to buy a journal so I can write to sweet Baby Mitchum - so much in the world has already happened since I found out I was preggers - I really need to get on that. I am nervous and excited about the changes that are going on with my body. For one, I am getting way more energy which is great, b/c I was sleeping every day after work and I didn't have the energy to do anything. Now, I feel much better - and am enjoying this special time. I must admit, I am anxious to feel Baby M move - everyone keeps telling me that I will start to feel movement in the next 3 weeks or so. That is going to be exciting. I feel like I have gained a little weight, I don't wear my pants anymore, mostly b/c I am too slack to buy a belly band, but my dresses and tights are so comfy so that is what I am wearing. I do feel like my tummy is starting to poke out more, and I am ready for people to start noticing I am preggers.

Tony and I are trying to decide on names, ummmm - I never thought it would be so hard, but naming your child - for life - is a lot of pressure. What if they don't like their name? What if they get picked on b/c of their name, it would be my fault? HAA Seriously, I have several names I really like - for girls and boys. Tony really wants to name our child, if it is a boy, his full name, which is Augustus Wanamaker Mitchum, IV - I would like to start our own tradition and do something a little different, so if you have suggestions, send them on - we would love to hear any ideas. So far for a girl - either - Neeley Anne Mitchum 0r Elisabeth (yes spelled with an s, I think it is beautimous) and call her Ella or Ellie. For a boy, of course Tony wants - Augustus Wanamaker Mitchum, V - if we do this, we need a nickname obviously Augustus is quite a name for a little boy. Quinn means 5 - so that is logical, however a lot of people don't like it. I like, Parker Wanamaker Mitchum but we will see. Names are really hard, I had no idea.

Sorry I don't have any fun pictures or anything yet. I haven't bought anything, b/c I want to wait until I know if it is a girl or boy. For some reason, I think our little bebe - is a boy. For one, everyone one I think wants it to be a boy. Mainly Tony - he is really hoping....but either way - we will be happy.

Life is changing everyday - and I love it!
Love to you all. I will write more later.
XOXO Liz

5 comments:

  1. Hey I just tried to post but not sure if it went so I will do a second just in case. I can't wait to follow along on your journey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to you both! We are so excited to have another baby in the family! Boy or girl, he/she will be very loved!

    Amy, Andy, Ayden and Ally Brynn Westbury
    www.westburya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry! It asked me to use my google account to post the comment and that is named MOMMY :-) for our blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay...i'm so excited for you and tony! i can't wait to meet your little girl or little boy...i'm thinking it's going to be a girl! I love all the names you've thought of also!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am SO glad you updated the blog! I check it like everyday to see if there is anything new.

    I am still so excited for you guys. I can't wait to find out if Baby M is a boy or girl. I can't decide what I think it is going to be. Either way I know that baby is going to be so adorable!!!

    I love all of your names. I think Quin is way cute and really original. My only advice about names is - Name them what you want them called. Family and friends call Morgan Kate by both names, but no one else does. All the doctors, paperwork, and everything else refer to her as Morgan because that's her legal first name. It drives me crazy!! Sorry to vent, but just wanted to throw that out there. Guess that is what I get for using a double name.

    Hope you are feeling great! I can't wait to see you and your little belly. Get some rest! (Even if you think you don't need it.)

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete