Wednesday, February 4, 2009




14 WEEKS and counting...

Ok, we are officially 14 weeks and 1 day pregnant TODAY!!! How exciting! I heard Baby Mitchum's heartbeat this afternoon, it was wonderful. Most days I don't feel preggers so I asked the doctor to make sure, he started laughing - as I am sure he hears weird comments all the time. He said I am doing great, I look great and to enjoy my pregnancy - so that is what I am going to do.
I am very emotional - well, if you know me very well, you know I am normally emotional, however I don't mean this in a negative way. Basically, I just see things differently. Commercials touch me, no - not the AT&T ones, HAA - even songs touch me even more than usual - from what I understand this is normal - I hope that is right!!!

I am really anxious to find out the sex of our little bambino. Tony has been telling everyone it is a boy and that we are naming him his name, and calling him Quinn. Now let me explain, we have talked about it, but we have made no decisions - he is just excited. Last weekend was so cute, we were in Walgreen's or something and he said, as he bounces a ball around the store, "Liz - I can't wait to play with all of our kids toys." And then when we pulled up in the driveway he said, "Oh, we need to get a basketball goal!" It is really sweet to see Tony so excited about the pregnancy. If you know Tony he is not a very outwardly emotional person, I guess that is why we are a good match. I am way up high with emotions, and he is the calming one who brings me down a touch. But since we first found out, he has been so excited - mainly b/c he thinks it is a boy and he is going to have a little Mitchum to take fishing and golfing.

We are going to Charleston - to MUSC March 19 to find out the sex of the baby. I will have an 18 week appointment, but since I am already scheduled for the 3D - I am not having one at 18 weeks, so I have to wait 2 more weeks...I don't know what I am going to do with myself.

I look up a lot online, I found out today that the Baby Mitchum is the size of a lemon - so here is a picture - not that you need a reference - but take a peek. Also since I haven't had an ultrasound lately I go to http://www.pregnology.com/ - MY FAVORITE SITE - and here is what the baby looks like right now inside me. I hope this doesn't freak you out, I am obsessed with this site, I go to it everyday!!!!

Well, I am going home to have dinner, I am starved!!!
Love to you all.
Can't wait to announce what we are having - !!!






1 comment:

  1. Awe Liz!!! That's so cute! You have a lemon inside of you! And how cute is Tony! I'm so happy for you guys and can't wait to find out what you guys are having! I still think it's a girl! Ooohh I'm so excited for you!

    Love,
    Kara

    ReplyDelete