Wednesday, February 18, 2009

16 weeks - and counting...

Not much to report, I finally went shopping for Maternity clothes - which I thought would be a bummer, but it was so fun. I went to Motherhood Maternity and they have tons of cute spring/summer dresses for work and play - I am so excited! It felt good to put on those clothes, they are so cute. At first I was dreading being all preggers in the summer, but I always have been a summer girl, nothing against Fall and Winter, but Spring and Summer in my opinion are just better. The weather is pretty, you can go to the beach, ride in the boat, soak up the sun, float down the river, the possibilities are endless. So basically, I love Summer CLOTHES - so this is working out fantastic!

I will post some pictures soon of my bump, but you know me, I have to be in a cute outfit, I am not brave enough to put up a picture of my bare belly - well until my mom takes my maternity pictures and we PHOTOSHOP the hell out of them - haaaa - it is just that it is time for maternity wear with my ever expanding belly!
I am going to Columbia this weekend, to see my friends - at a baby shower! It will be fun. I need some girl therapy - living in the house with Tony is great, but I was used to Melissa always being there, so even after 8 years with Tony - I need some girl time - now more than ever.

Baby Mitchum is the size of an Avacado this week, I thought Naval Oranges were bigger than Avacados, but what do I know....anywho - only a few more weeks until we find out what BABY M is, it is seriously driving me crazy! I have two friends who are waiting, HOW IN THE WORLD are you doing it? I can barely wait three weeks!

4 comments:

  1. I can't wait to buy some cute maternity sundresses!!! Maybe we can buy matching dresses and get our pics made ;) You're getting to the fun part of pregnancy, when the sleepiness turns into energy and you feel preggers and not fat! Enjoy! Oh, who else is waiting???? Love you and baby M!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are lots of cute summer maternity things! Way better than winter. And besides anything looks better when you have a tan. Or at least that is how it is for me.

    I am seriously counting down the days until you find out what Baby M is going to be. I know lots of people that wait and I don't see how they do it either. I would be dying!

    I can't believe you are almost half way. Wow, time is flying!

    Love ya girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see you all preggers!!!

    Love,
    Kara

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved Motherhood when I was pregnant. They do have cute trendy clothes that aren't very expensive. My cousin has my tote of maternity clothes but I will get them for you. The tops may be a little out of style but the jeans and capri's may be OK. I think I have a couple of cute sundresses as well. I can remember how much I LOVED not having to worry about sucking in my belly after a big meal...Ha...fun times.

    Amy

    ReplyDelete