Wednesday, March 11, 2009

19 weeks...

I haven't updated in a while, I went to the doctor last week, everything is going great. I got measured, I am 18 weeks however I measured 20 weeks, that concerned me but the Doc said, it could mean a big boy! She said normal was between 16-20 so I was on the high side of normal. I haven't gained that much weight so it can't be that, I just have a little porker in there. HAAA

I still have not had an ultrasound since I found out at 7 weeks, so when Tony and I go next week to find out the sex, it will be the first time either one of us has seen Baby M. I talked to my doctor and she said we are going to LOVE the ultrasound. My friend Kristen had the same thing done, so I talked to her about it this week and she said it is a 30 minute 3D ultrasound where you can see everything. No worries, as soon as I get home, I will post pictures on the blog of our sweet baby M and let everyone know the sex.

I am so excited - only 8 more days until we find out if Baby Mitchun is a girl or a boy!

I have felt great, except I have constant headaches, which kind of put me out for a little while. I have also had major heartburn, Tony laughs bc every night I have to take a Tums before I go to bed, what does this mean? My sister was born with a head full of black hair, so maybe this little boo will have a lot of hair.

This week we are the size of a mango, next week a cantolope. Isn't that a big difference - wow what the difference a week can make while the baby is growing.

3 comments:

  1. Wow...a cantelope next week? That's amazing!!! When I saw my sister's ultrasound, I think I cried enough for everyone. It's awesome! I can't wait to hear what you guys are having!!!!!

    Love,
    Kara
    PS...If it's a boy, will he be called booja too? Or does that only apply to you, Mrs. Anne, and Mel? haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to hear what you're having! Love and Prayers, Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. when do you find out what you are having this week?

    ReplyDelete